Where fragrant soaps were once produced, now creatives, consultants, and artisans are based: In 1905, the soap manufacturer Rudolf Herrmann first built a commercial building in Berlin-Kreuzberg. In 1911, the trading company Hentschel & Co. joined with their company representation on the property.
Today, in the GSG courtyard near the popular Bergmannstrasse, printers, lawyers, architects, visual artists, designers, and photographers have settled.
The four- to five-story, classic reinforced concrete building contains 100 commercial units suitable as offices, business premises, and production areas. Depending on requirements, spaces between 50 and 500 square meters can be rented.