Quiet and centrally located, with a varied history: This commercial courtyard of the GSG in Berlin-Kreuzberg was built in 1910/1919 as a residential and commercial building. Destroyed in World War II, the building was partially demolished and expanded with a new building in the 1970s.
Today, both parts of the building are connected. The property, located near Moritzplatz and Oranienstraße, now offers 31 commercial spaces ranging from 57 to 500 square meters. The factory floors are mainly used by companies in the creative industry, including online agencies, a journalist floor, coworking spaces, and café atmosphere at Betahaus.