The buildings of Pintsch-Bamag (Berlin-Anhaltische Maschinen AG) were constructed between 1910 and 1923 and were used for the production of gas lighting and machinery. Later, Herlitz AG took over the site in Berlin-Tiergarten to establish its first high-bay warehouse for paper and stationery. Today, printing companies, companies in the automotive industry, and automation technology have settled in the GSG courtyard Reuchlinstraße, appreciating the combination of modern offices with production facilities.
The successful architectural mix of eight old and new buildings with up to five floors offers commercial spaces ranging from 50 to 800 square meters. The rental spaces can be used extremely flexibly as office, retail space, for industry or production. Startups are welcome: They will find ideal conditions for their start as entrepreneurs in this commercial courtyard.