Where once electrical equipment was produced by AEG-Telefunken, now stands this GSG courtyard. The six-story brick factory building with a red facade was built in Berlin-Wedding between 1939 and 1942. In the 1950s, single-story additions for vehicle halls and storage were added.
Today, a typically colorful mix of industries enlivens the walls of the former factory, which has since been renovated and listed as a historical monument: creatives who have made painting and dance their profession work side by side with companies that are successful in production, service, and trade.
72 commercial spaces are available to tenants in the modernized building. The multifunctional spaces ranging from 60 to 1,000 square meters are suitable for a wide range of areas, whether as office or commercial space, workshop or production facility.