With its imposing halls and production buildings, this second-largest commercial courtyard of GSG Berlin is one of the most significant and impressive industrial complexes in Berlin. It is listed as a historical monument for good reason. Around 1900, AEG built a test tunnel for underground trains under the site of today’s technology and innovation park in Berlin for GSG.
Today, similar innovative developments are being developed in the buildings erected between 1895 and 1941 in the Mitte district, not far from Prenzlauer Berg. The building was built by AEG in the Wedding district for production purposes. After being taken over by GSG in 1985, the twelve buildings underwent extensive renovation.
This distinctive property shines not only with its impressive Gründerzeit facades but also with an exceedingly interesting interior: on 100,000 square meters, attractive and modern office and retail spaces as well as production areas ranging from 50 to over 1,000 square meters can be found.