The courtyard, typical of Berlin and its buildings, shapes the neighborhood. Built in 1875, this building complex, adorned with a striking brick facade, is one of the oldest and most beautiful courtyards in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
The property, renovated in 1997, is connected by a passageway to the neighboring courtyard at Waldemarstraße 37 A. The 17 rental units are extremely versatile and individually usable. A creative clientele, including art printers, architects, radio play producers, event managers, engineers, and exhibition builders, appreciate the commercial spaces ranging from 150 to 430 square meters.