The former vehicle factory of F. G. Dittmann was built in 1913-1914 by the Berlin industrial architect Bruno Buch. The size of the 30 rental spaces varies from 50 square meters to 2,150 square meters. One special feature of the commercial courtyard are the numerous ground floor spaces: logistical processes can be optimally organized here.
To this day, companies from the automotive trade and repair sectors still shape the usage profile of the commercial courtyard. But other industries have also settled here: because the buildings are not only suitable for companies in the automotive industry, but also for production and crafts, with excellent delivery and loading conditions.